Panel[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Savior should be bought early in the game if you plan to use it at all; probably before you buy any tech buildings. Since Drones are double value, you should certainly proceed to buy out the entire Drone supply if at all possible.
Savior is mostly strong in sets with big defenders such as Polywall and Energy Matrix as otherwise you might be rushed down by early attackers. Running out of Wall supply is also frequently an issue for players who go Savior with no alternate source of defense.
Savior has a particularly strong synergy with Defense Grid as the Drones it gives you are double value so it's like Defense Grid gives you two Drones every turn.
Builds involving Savior[edit | edit source]
Change log[edit | edit source]
- April 6th, 2018
- December 9th, 2015
- Start of turn damage removed (from 2).
- Buildtime reduced from 8 to 4.
- Cost changed from 9 to 6.
- Now sacrifices 6 Drones when purchased.
- HP reduced from 8 to 6.
- September 18th, 2015
- Re-added, with abilities completely changed.
- November 15th, 2014
- November 1st, 2014
- October 25th, 2014
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Prismata Game Analysis #1: Two Savior Games, a video by Argeiphontes. (November 11th, 2014)
- Prismata’s Tech Trees: The stories behind Prismata’s craziest units, a blog post by Will Ma. (October 24th, 2014)