Panel[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Blood Pact provides you with 4 Health of Prompt defense through Husks while constructing a Grimbotch for your opponent. In the short-term it gives you the option to block 3 damage for 3 (gold and red), since the Grimbotch you construct for your opponent can immediately attack (And just after, either attack or block for 2, etc). Blood Pact is thus not a very efficient defender, so you should avoid relying on it if possible. Nevertheless it has uses:
- Late in the game on turns when you are heavily pressured, sometimes the alternative is to hold back Drones or something equally unattractive. In this case, Blood Pact does not seem so bad. At this point, is generally not very convenient to use either.
- If your opponent relies heavily on Exhaust attackers (Scorchillas, Iso Kronuses), the impact of the produced Grimbotches will be lessened since they are not themselves exhaust attackers.
- When you need prompt granularity to prevent an exploit.
- When you need to free resources for an otherwise efficient play.
- You can also take advantage of the lifespan of the Grimbotch that you give to your opponent by freezing it. In such a case, it's best to just attack with it.
- Finally, if your opponent is playing a breachproof strategy, you can simply kill the Grimbotches.
Change log[edit | edit source]
- April 6th, 2018
- December 9th, 2015
- December 1st, 2014
- October 21st, 2014